The NEW Comp Agility Suite
Towers Perrin's Compensation Administration Web Tools and Supporting
When it comes to compensation administration, you need the right data,
the right tools and the right support services. And you need them now.
Towers Perrin's Comp Agility has modular tools, and customizable supporting services. Select only what you need:
- Market analysis tools
- Job evaluation tools
- Competency administration tools
- Help with job documentation, data management and data loading
- More in-depth help with developing global grades or bands.
Comp Agility Services
Market data acquisition: We can help you identify and acquire the right surveys from Towers Perrin and other organizations, audit current salary survey sources and recommend changes, administer custom surveys on your behalf, and collect hard-to-find salary or prevalence data.
Market data management: You can, or we can help you submit data to other organizations' surveys, analyze your pay practices against targeted labor markets, and perform ad hoc research and analysis, including geographic differentials, new-hire rates and college graduate pay.
Compensation delivery: You can analyze salary structures relative to market and internal needs, assess new structures as needed and determine cost implications. We can also help you define and develop salary administration guidelines, and determine the cost implications of guideline and compensation program changes.
Job evaluation: You can analyze and document job content and maintain job documentation once complete, apply a job-leveling framework across organization, and create consistent organizational hierarchy and titling. This same leveling construct can be used to define career paths and individual career progressions.
Competency management: Beginning with our Career Map model, or your own custom model, you can define functions, disciplines, ladders and levels to be used to assess jobs and individuals. You can also identify and manage functional competency models.
Comp Agility Software Modules
Market Analyzer™: Our Web-based compensation analysis module provides a range of solutions and capabilities, including data storage and review, online benchmarking, a survey data browser, a market-pricing function, a survey submission function and a reporting tool.
Role Analyzer: This Web-based module lets you design and manage information about jobs and job evaluation, manage employee competency assessments, manage your organizational and functional competency models, and produce various workforce distribution reports.
Key Benefits of Comp Agility:
- Get the same tools and processes we use when consulting to clients.
- Streamline administration so your staff can focus on strategic priorities.
- Leverage technology to improve analytical capabilities and decision making.
- Benefit from our continuous improvement and expansion of our services and technology.
- Use only what you need from our comprehensive suite of services and technology.
- Gain the flexibility to tap resources when you need a hand — for a project, an interim role, and so forth.
- Benefit from the power of Career Map, Towers Perrin’s proprietary approach to job definition and evaluation, pricing and rationalization across divisions and geographies.
- Take advantage of economies of scale. We manage survey submissions, survey mapping and maintenance of our global job model once, and leverage to all our clients — so you don’t have to.
- Use Comp Agility to complement the analytical power of our market-leading online survey data analysis tool, Comp Online™, and much more. Comp Agility allows you to include market data from Towers Perrin and other organizations and much more.