Compensation Market Data
A comprehensive source of market data and compensation administration tools and services around the world. Global data. Local expertise. World-class technology.
- Why should my company consider using Towers Perrin's compensation data, tools and services?
- Why participate in Towers Perrin surveys?
- Why become a registered user of the Compensation Data Online Survey Catalog?
- How can my company participate in Towers Perrin surveys?
- How can my company order survey data from Towers Perrin?
- What industry-specific databases are available?
Towers Perrin conducts over 400 surveys in over 60 countries around
the world, covering a wide range of organization levels, positions,
reward elements and industries. Our survey participants include
three-quarters of the world’s 500 largest companies and of the
Fortune 1,000 U.S. companies. Access to this robust source of market
data is easy via Comp Online™, our advanced online
Towers Perrin also provides custom surveys and compensation administration tools and services, including market data analysis, competency structure development, and survey data submission.
With over 30 years of experience providing compensation market data, Towers Perrin is the trusted provider of market data to many premier companies globally. Perhaps the question should be, why shouldn't your company consider Towers Perrin?
- Premier Companies. Over 15,000 participants represent the world's leading companies in all major industries.
- Advanced Web Technology. Web-based technology, Comp Online™, allows you to obtain Towers Perrin market data simply, quickly and flexibly, and conduct your own custom analyses — around the clock and around the world.
- Rigorous Quality. We spend time with each participant to review data, including position matches — drawing on both our expert staff and the most advanced error-checking technology available.
- Long-Term Incentive Values. We offer detailed total direct compensation for each executive position, including LTI values and practices. You can choose from multiple methodologies, view market data by position or salary range, and assess trends in plan design and administration practices.
- Global Consistency. One global system validates, stores and reports data, so elements and calculations are consistent within and across regions.
- Local Expertise, Around the World. Our extensive global network of consulting offices and regional survey teams ensures each country's survey reflects unique local practices.
- Global Data Submission. For global surveys, companies may participate by country, region or one global submission. Our global fee structure provides significant discounts of up to 30% or more for companies that consolidate ordering.
- View our easy-to-use online catalog featuring hundreds of surveys worldwide.
- Purchase survey results quickly and easily (with participation).
- Access participant lists, positions and data elements, key dates, submission deadlines, fees and available discounts.
- Set up your own personal, customized survey catalog account — including past purchase history and status of purchases pending.
- Request data submission materials.
- Sign up for events and training sessions.
- View Comp Online™ sample reports and output.
It's simple — just follow these steps:
- Review our offerings in the online survey catalog.
- Select the survey(s) of interest.
- Review options for submitting and ordering your data.
- Review key dates and any training sessions/meetings scheduled.
- Request data submission materials.
- Submit your data.
- Order your results online or through a local or regional Towers Perrin office.
Ordering survey data is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into the online survey catalog.
- Search the catalog for the survey(s) you want to purchase.
- Click to add the survey(s) to your shopping cart.
- Check out, and you are done. An invoice will be sent when the surveys are delivered/subscriptions activated.
Click here to order survey data
Important note: Only survey participants can purchase our survey data. Learn more about participating in the section above.
Companies from all industries may participate in our General Industry Database for access to functions such as finance, IT, HR, legal, marketing, sales and manufacturing.
In selected regions, we also maintain industry-specific surveys, including: