Comp Online Features/Functions
1. Quality data
- One portal with easy
access to data from premier participants in over 70 countries.
incentive expected values by position/level and salary band in selected surveys,
with choice of valuation methodology.
- Consistent methodologies.
2. Easy navigation
- Browse, search, weight and export specific compensation data within one
survey/country or across multiple surveys/countries.
- Search all position titles and descriptions by key word.
- Access data across multiple surveys and multiple countries.
- Preview sample report templates.
- Click to customize report templates.
- NEW! One-Step Report. Choose an existing peer group or all companies, click Run, receive a spreadsheet showing your data vs. the market for all jobs in the survey
3. Extensive customization
- Quickly and easily create new peer groups by company name, characteristic or both
(five- or seven-company minimum depending on country).
- Automatically exclude your company’s data from the market statistics.
- Compare your data vs. your customized market statistics, showing percent differences.
- Specify the aging date using drop-down menus to select month and year.
- Age data by the same or different rates for your company and the market, and by type of payment.
- Run regressions for one, many or all positions, using revenue or any other available measure.
- Create color graphs, presentation-ready PDF files and spreadsheet output for downloading to Towers Perrin's Comp Agility or other systems.
- Point and click on a report template to customize format (columns, percentiles, headers and margins); copy
across selected surveys and share with other users.
- Sort reports by name, date and country.
- Include Asian characters in reports (for selected countries).
4. Advanced analytical capabilities
- Combine positions, career levels and disciplines.
- Modify calculations (include/exclude eligibles or zeroes), switch currencies and choose incumbent — or company — weighted data.
- Conduct customized analyses using advanced statistics (e.g., your percentile rank by data element).
- Compare incumbents with similar profiles (e.g., geography, reporting level, incentive eligibility).
- View your incumbents — individually or aggregated in comparison to the market.
- Combine and weight data from multiple Towers Perrin surveys.
- Model long-term incentive values by changing assumptions and valuation approaches.
5. Superior value
- Subscription fee includes:
— up to 10 users per survey
— updated data as companies join throughout the year
— unlimited peer groups and report customization
— online Published, Express and/or Custom Analyses.
- Discounts for multiple subscriptions available.