How Comp Online Works
Quickly download our library of Published Analyses. Market price any position using Express Analyses. Or, create your own Custom Analyses with your unique peer groups, analytical preferences and report formats following the steps below.
Select the data to include in your report.
- Choose a country from a list of countries in which your company participates and you have access.
- Choose a survey in which you currently participate.
- Pick the functional area and career levels or positions. View online descriptions.
- Create peer group(s) by either or both of:
— specific company name
— company characteristics (e.g., number of employees, revenue, industry).
- Select incumbent characteristics (e.g., by geography or organization level).
Select and customize the report template.
- Select the report type or "template" (e.g., summary statistics, single regression, long-term expected value tables).
- Customize the template:
— Show your data relative to the market (your company is removed from the market statistics by default).
— Select pay elements and scope factors to display.
— Select statistics to calculate (e.g., percentiles from 1 to 99, or octiles).
— Specify data aging rates and currency.
— Customize headers, footers, page layout.
Receive your final report.
- Select the file formats. Choose presentation-ready PDF reports or spreadsheet files for further analysis.
- Choose a delivery method:
— View online.
— Print to your local printer.
— Send via e-mail.
— Download to your PC.
Or simply create a One-Step Report — NEW!
- Choose an existing peer group or all companies and click Run. That's all it takes to generate a spreadsheet comparing your company's data to market data, that excludes your own organization, for all positions in a survey.
For more information, contact a regional representative or experience our new online training presentations.